At Rossell Carol your health is always our priority. That is why we have implemented a special protocol for visits according to the current alarm situation:
– Extra hygiene measures and disinfectant products for patients
– Use of individual disposable material
– Reduction in the number of patients seen per hour
– Reorganization of work areas and regulation of patient entry
– Carrying out tests and regular medical check-ups for all staff to avoid risks
To make your visit as comfortable and orderly as possible, we ask you to collaborate with us:
– We ask you to be punctual. It is very important to keep the consultation with as few people as possible.
– Go to your appointment with a mask. If you don’t have one, we will provide it for you.
We have limited access to a companion in case of child visits or people with special needs. We appreciate you coming alone if that’s not your situation.
We want to thank you personally for your understanding and trust.
It will be a pleasure to see you again in our practice and we will take care of protecting your oral and general health as much as possible.
Dr. Joan Rossell and Dr. Celeste Fernández